Sunday, October 13, 2024

Hello,

(This message was dictated by Folarin with refinement help by my digital assistants)

I hope this finds you both in great spirits. As you know, I’ve moved to a new place in Oakville, not far from where I used to stay. I’ve negotiated the rent down from $2,000 to $1,800 with the homeowner, and we’ve established a very constructive, business-friendly agreement.

To manage this rent, I’m implementing a daily payment strategy, as guided by a sense of clarity I felt from the Holy Spirit: handle finances daily to keep things manageable. Here’s how it works:

• Rent Payments: Every day, I send $60 to the homeowner via Interac. This daily transaction helps me stay disciplined and ensures I’m consistently covering my housing costs without the stress of a lump sum at the month’s end.

• Car Loan Management: Additionally, I set aside $50 daily into a savings account specifically for my car loan with RBC. After 20 days, this adds up to $1,000, precisely matching my car payment obligation. Previously, I had a 15-day buffer to start saving, but now I’ve extended it to 20 days, giving me more flexibility and less pressure.

This approach not only simplifies my financial management but also aligns with my spiritual insights to handle responsibilities one day at a time, which has significantly eased my stress levels.

Furthermore, our agreement with the homeowner is well-documented. I’ve drafted our arrangement in a Microsoft Word document and shared it via email. Although we haven’t formally signed it, having our agreement in writing reinforces our mutual understanding and commitment.

As for my professional life, it’s flourishing. I’m receiving numerous inquiries for my academy, thanks to effective advertising and word-of-mouth. Just yesterday, ten new potential clients reached out after seeing an Instagram ad. This influx is encouraging and allows me to offer more than just lessons; I’ve introduced an exciting component where clients can safely race cars on a drag strip, enhancing not only their driving skills but also their mental health.

At Folarin Incorporated, we operate with openness and transparency, which I believe is essential for mental well-being. We want everyone involved—from clients to collaborators—to understand our operations and feel confident in our dealings. It’s important to me that you both are aware of how I’m managing and adapting to ensure stability and growth, both personally and professionally.

Warm regards,

Folarin Osibodu, BSc, BSc, MSc, PSM, PSPO

Folarin Inc

Divisions: FoloBotics Academy, FoloBotics Tesla Racing, FoloBotics Tesla VIP Experience, FoloBotics (a robotics company)

No comments: